Program seeks to reward customers through a diverse list of incentives. Selected hotel partners to benefit largely from brand loyalty and product awareness on Africa’s leading e-commerce platform - Jumia Group.
Nairobi, May 8, 2017/--There’s nothing better than tucking into a juicy burger and getting another one absolutely free. It is this very experience that inspired EatOut Kenya to create a food festival guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds! From May 8th to May 14th, the second annual Burger Festival in Partnership with Visa is set to take place at over 90 restaurants around Nairobi and for the very first time, Mombasa, with each restaurant offering a juicy 2 for 1 deal on burgers.
EatOut have teamed up with VISA as the title sponsors during the festival that has attracted a wide range of restaurants and fast food outlets offering everything from classic beef, cheese and chicken burgers to delicious veggie burgers and for the first time, sushi burgers!
All you have to do to enjoy this deal is download your free Burger Pass from www.nairobiburgerfestival.com, present it to a participating outlet, buy your burger and get another burger absolutely free!
Michelle Slater, the General Manager at EatOut Kenya highlights, “We love putting on festivals like this. There is nothing quite like tucking into a juicy burger. Now when you combine that already delicious experience with an offer to have not one, but two burgers, you’re winning! We’re proud to bring great value to consumers and hope that people will step out and enjoy a couple of new restaurants both in Nairobi and Mombasa and of course revisit a few old favourites”.
Other sponsors include Radio Africa with Kiss FM, East FM and X FM, Bidco Africa, Coca-Cola, East African Breweries, Kenafric Industries, Tangerine Investment, Mdundo and Yummy Magazine. We have also teamed up with USIU, where university students will get a chance to indulge on the 2 for 1 deal on burgers at their campus for one day by the Brew Bistro Food Truck.
How it Works
From May 8th - May 14th, getting 2 for 1 burgers is easy!
1. Download your FREE #BurgerFest pass
2. Choose the restaurant you want to go to from over 90 participating outlets
3. Show your waiter your pass (on your phone or printed out)
4. Enjoy the offer!
To WIN a free meal for two at one of your favourite restaurants, make sure to follow EatOut on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or stay tuned to Kiss FM, East FM and X FM for giveaways.
For further information, exclusive media opportunities, or interviews with the EatOut Kenya team please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or EatOut Kenya 0711 222 222
Notes to Editors:
EatOut Kenya - eatout.co.ke
Founded in 2010 in Nairobi, EatOut provides solutions to the restaurant and hospitality industry in East Africa through a variety of media assets including the Eatout.co.ke, a restaurant directory and review portal that generates 300,000 views per month. In addition, EatOut prints the freely distributed monthly Yummy Magazine in Kenya and Uganda and organizes some of the most popular events in the restaurant calendar such as restaurant week and Nairobi Burger & Pizza festivals. The company has offices in Kigali and Kampala, and will be opening the Dar es Salaam office in Q3, 2017.
Nairobi Burger Festival - nairobiburgerfestival.com
Nairobi Burger Festival is the first of it’s kind and will be an annual promotion that celebrates the dining culture. Nairobi Burger Festival provides great offers to consumers and great exposure to participating restaurants, of which over 90 will be participating for 7 days.
For a full list of participating restaurants, you can visit the website or check the last page.
Distributed by Wazo Moja on behalf of EatOut Kenya.
Do I need to make a reservation?
No, however we recommend you do to ensure your seating at a restaurant. Although you do not need to make a reservation to redeem this offer, we recommend you do so you are guaranteed to get a seat in your favourite restaurant. Better safe than sorry.
Can I buy one burger and take the other burger home?
No. This offer is for you to enjoy with friends or family. You cannot order a burger and take the second one home.
If someone in my group wants to order from the regular a la carte menu is that okay?
Yes! Not everyone at your table has to participate in the Nairobi Burger Festival offer
Do all restaurants serve beer?
No. We’ve indicated the restaurants that have the beer offer with a bottle of beer next to their listing. See the participating restaurants here(Link to participating restaurants).
Can I get the two for one beer offer without ordering the burger?
No, you have to order at least one burger to also redeem the two for one offer on beer.
Can I get this offer for delivery?
No.This offer is a dine-in offer only.
1. About Thyme 2. After 40 3. ArtCaffe (All outlets) 4. Big Square (All outlets)
5. Big Elephant Cafe 6. Bonhomie at The Concord Hotel 7. Brew Bistro Ngong Road & Roof Top (Westlands) 8. Burger King
9. Caramel Restaurant and Lounge 10. Cheka Izakaya 11. Cloud Nine at Clarence House 12. Flame Tree at Sarova Panafric
13. Havana 14. J’s Fresh Bar and Kitchen (All outlets) 15. KFC (All outlets) 16. Kilele Lounge at Tune Hotel
17. Larder At Radisson Blu 18. Lord Erroll 19. Mama Rocks 20. Moca Loca
21. Monikos 22. News Café (All outlets) 23. Nyama Mama Xpress (All branches) 24. Olpul - Two rivers
25. Pablo’s 26. Park Inn by Radisson 27. Purdy Arms 28. Poolside At The Nairobi Serena
29. Secret Garden 30. Steers (All outlets) 31. Simba Saloon At Carnivore 32. Slims
33. Snack Attack (All outlets) 34. The Arbor 35. The Grove 36. The Tav
37. Tin Roof 38. Terrace At The Nairobi Serena 39. The Wine Shop 40. Thorn Tree at Sarova Stanley
41. The Tribe 42. Tusker Lite Sky Bar At Tune Hotel 43. Urban Gourmet Burger (All outlets) 44. Utamu At Tune Hotel
1. Blue Room 2. 10 Street 3. Fountain At The Serena Beach Hotel 4. Sokoni At The Serena Beach Hotel
5. Grill House 6. Kaskazi Bar @ Voyager 7. Meat N’ Herb 8. Tuk-A Bite
9. Minazi At Sarova WhiteSands 10. Tapas Cielo
No.This offer is a dine-in offer only.